This sheet pan dinner features high-quality protein, fiber-rich complex carbs, and plenty of veggies!
Customize the sheet pan to your tastes and keep things interesting by alternating the varieties of potato and vegetables you use, or change the flavor profile of the marinade by using different herbs and spices! Your sheet pan is your blank palette - how will you build your balanced meal?
Roasted Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken, Sweet Potato Wedges, and Brussels Sprouts
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
For chicken marinade:
- Balsamic vinegar (1/4 cup)
- Honey (2 Tbsp)
- Dijon mustard (1 Tbsp)
- Garlic (2 cloves minced, or 2 tsp. of minced from jar)
- Dried oregano (1/2 tsp)
- Dried basil (1/2 tsp)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Combine chicken with marinade in Tupperware or Ziplock bag and marinate in fridge overnight or at least 30 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degree F. Lightly oil or spray a baking sheet.
- Wash, trim and slice Brussels and sweet potatoes. Brush with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- Add chicken to baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place in oven and bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through and reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees F. (Depending on thickness of chicken, you may have to remove veggies before chicken is done.)
- Serve immediately.